CAMT Webinar Videos
Learn how to optimize functionality of your supply chain while minimizing operating costs.
Biomimicry is a scientific discipline that seeks to solve manufacturing, design, and production problems using solutions found in nature. The most recognizable example is Velcro. Velcro's famous interlocking hook system was inspired by close observation of burrs stuck to a dog.
Technology Driven Market Intelligence (TDMI)
Is your company about to launch a new technology-based product or enter a new market? Do you wish you had better real-world insight into the technical and market barriers and opportunities that exist for your product?
• Is market intelligence focused on your technology based offerings
• Considers technical factors, benefits these enable, and the associated market opportunities specific to your company
• Finds potential applications, market size and entry opportunities, analyzes weakness and threats to product success.
Have you been trying to solve a product or process problem and just can’t find the solution? Do you need help identifying and validating the best solutions?
• Looks outside your normal channels for new solutions to old problems
• Provides far-reaching perspective of possible solutions, unknown or unconsidered, to solve your technology problem.
• Identifies and validates top potential solutions
This free webinar will provide an introduction to TDMI and Technology Scouting, the MEP growth services that provide your company the detailed real-world insights needed to find the perfect market entry points and/or solve technology problems.
Learn methods and tools that allow firms to transform their product development activity into a low waste, high value lean process.
Lean Manufacturing and ISO techniques share many common attributes: both are focused on meeting customer needs through optimized processes using the PDCA (Plan, Do, Check, Act) method and utilizing metrics to ensure improvements.
View this recorded webinar to learn:
- How Lean & ISO complement each other to strengthen your operations
- How ISO provides an organization-wide discipline where lean processes thrive
- How ISO will enhance your quality management system
- The next steps to employing a dual approach in your facility
About the Colorado PTAC: Colorado PTAC assists Colorado businesses in becoming informed government vendors. Our friendly and knowledgeable procurement counselors partner with you in the following areas:
- Determining Suitability for Government Contracting
- Securing Necessary Registrations
- SDB, 8(a), HUBzone and other certifications
- Researching Procurement Histories
- Networking & Business Development
- Identifying Bid Opportunities
- Bid/No Bid Decision Making
- Teaming or Joint Venture Arrangements
- Proposal Preparation
- Government Contract Performance Issues
- Preparing for Audit
As a recognized best practice for executive management, Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) has enabled firms to dramatically grow revenue, reduce costs, increase customer service levels, and drive improved financial performance. Demand, supply, new products, strategic projects, and the resulting financial implications are considered while tying departmental tactical plans to the organization’s strategy and ensuring appropriate allocation of critical resources, such as people, equipment, materials, and money.
Are your performance measures driving the right behaviors? Are you getting rapid and relevant feedback on performance progress? This webinar will help you evaluate existing performance measures and teach how to implement lean performance measures to fuel continuous improvement in your organization. What gets measured is what gets managed; make sure you’re measuring the “right stuff!”
Participants will learn:
- A step-by-step process to create successful lean performance measures
- Key performance indicators (KPIs) vs. value stream and process measures, and how to use each effectively
- Leadership best practices in setting, monitoring, and achieving performance measures
Building on the strengths of Value Stream Mapping, Value Stream Modeling provides a dynamic interactive tool that quantifies results of potential system changes before implementation (and investment), allowing for the highest optimization on the first go-around.